Rackbeat is an Inventory Management System (IMS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS) that give us control over our company’s inventory, orders, purchases and product movements.
How to Login
Login in Rackbeats with the following information:
Agreement number: 7981
password: shared password
How to Create an order on RackBeats
Go to “Sales” tab and select “Create new”
Select the customer you want to create and order
Select the products you want to add to the order
Once you select the products you can “Confirm” the order on the top right of the page to start it.
Activate “Send order confirmation to customer by mail” so the customers knows when we are working on their orders.
And click send to customer.
Now you must select “Create shipment” on the top right corner of the page in order to start preparing your order
Now the order is ready to be picked, Click on the edit button and start picking your order, you can also print the picking list and delivery note by clicking on the “Download” button on the top right of the page.
Once you pick all the items you must “Confirm” the order by clicking on the top right of the page.
After that you must tick all these options so the customers knows that their order is being shipped and that the invoice is created.
Include tracking number, shipper company name and direct link on the "Body" . So the customer can track and trace the shipment. Also "CC" other emails if needed.
Once you finish with the order it will appear on the “Shipments” tab on rackbeats with the status “Shipped” and “Picked”
That’s it! You finish the order.
When you picked and shipped and order the inventory status will change automatically
HOW TO MAKE PURCHASES ON RACKBEATS
- Select "Purchasing" in the top bar and Click "Create new" in the upper right corner
2. Choose preferred supplier from the dropdown box or create a new supplier by clicking "Create" at the bottom of the dropdown box and then click ''Create and edit''
3. Click "Create new" to create one or more lines of product/s for the invoice
4. Select a product, enter the quantity and other relevant information and then click "Save" or "Save and new"
5. Once one or more lines have been created, you can specify relevant information, references and payment terms for the order
6. Press "Send to supplier" to complete the purchase order
7. You can choose if you want to send the purchase order to the supplier's by e-mail by checking the box in the next window8. Click "Send" to finalize the purchase order
How to create a receipt: Receive the products
When you receive products from a supplier, you have to register the receiving of the products, so that the products are put into your stock. The guide below will show how you register this receipt.
- Select "Purchasing" in the top bar
- Click "Purchases" in the menu
- Locate the purchase order you have received
- Hover the cursor over the 'three little dots' on the right side of the order line and click on the "Ready to receive" icon.
NB! Rackbeat allows you to set up quality assurance settings on your products if they must be quality assured. If this option is selected, you will not be able to receive the goods until you have decided whether the goods have passed the quality assurance or not
- In the upper right corner, you have the option to upload images, e.g. if you want any documentation of what you have received, or there was a small damage to the product or similar
- A location for the receipt is predefined, but this can be changed directly in the field next to each purchased product
- There is a predefined quantity of items - if you have not received all the items, you can edit the number of received items directly in the field. You also have the option of removing the entire line
- When you are ready, click "Receive" in the upper right corner to finalize
NB! If your product has a batch or serial number, a box will then appear - type the number and select a location and click "Save"
HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER: CREDIT NOTE
Go to the “Invoice” tab on rackbeats and select the order you want to make a credit note
Click on the three-dots and select create “Credit note”
Scroll down and select “Book”
Make sure you select all the options below to ensure you make a correct refund and cancel the invoice that it was previously done, and then click on “Send to Customer”
Click again on “Send to Customer” on the top right of the page.
That’s it! You make a credit note!
HOW TO MAKE INVENTORY ADJUSTMENTS
Go to "Inventory" tab and select products.
Select the "three dots in the corner" and then click "Adjust Inventory"
Then select the "Quantity" you wanna change and click "Adjust Inventory"